GRACE LUTHERAN CHURCH

About

A little history of Grace...

August 23, 1925...

The initial Lutheran Congregation here in Harlingen was started. By June of 1933 we were located at 4th and Jackson. From 1950 to 1969 our church was in "The Barracks" located at our present location of 10th and Jackson and in 1969 the building of the church as we know it today was begun